Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall


Fall is the most wonderful time of year. I love the cool winds and blowing leaves and all the harvest. The fields full of bales. The geese flying over honking. The late blooming flowers.

I love how crisp the evenings are and how cozy the house is with a fire going.

Also I love Halloween. I'm not quite sure why but I have always loved it. Halloween feels earthy and dark. I love pumpkins and all fall decorations. Also spooky, witchy things are so much fun.

I also love fall because hockey season starts. The start is the best time of hockey season because it has been so long without it that you crave hockey every night. Plus the excitement over the changes to your team, anticipation of the wins in the future.

1 comment:

Lori B. said...

Me, too...my favorite part is the smell of a woodfire!!