Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random Thoughts with a Random Picture


So we have a boy and a girl name picked out, but we will not be telling anyone. We may change our minds again.
I am quite sick with a terrible sore throat and a cough. Not fun. Not getting much sleep at all. My throat hurts so bad sometimes, it wakes me when I am sleeping. And now today the runny nose has started. The little one does not seem to mind as he/she is still kicking and swimming around lots.
Today has been rainy and snowy and just plain nice springy.
I have many projects waiting that I want to accomplish before the baby arrives but have such little energy right now.
I will try to get the nursery somewhat set up and take a picture for you all.

Here is a picture of my sweet Hemi wearing a hat.

3 comments:

Dani said...

I love the picture!

And now I'm dying to know the names you are thinkimg about. Do we really have to wait 20 more weeks to find out.

Lori B. said...

UGH!! You are going to keep us in suspense?!? :-)

Hemi looks like quite the handsome cowboy in his hat!

Megan said...

Love the picture of Hemi! We did not share the name either with our family only 2 people other then us knew....its nice to be able to surprize people!