Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Famous People Christmas Party


So we are going to a Christmas party this Friday at a friends house. You have to dress up like famous people (whether real or not). Justin is not much of a party guy anyway so he was not excited to go initially, then when he heard he has to wear a costume he did not want to go at all. Then I told him that at the start of the party we are going to be broken into teams and have to go on a scavenger hunt through town in our costumes, he was not impressed. He did finally agree to go but only if he could go as Johnny Cash. We tried to do his hair like Johnny and it was a no go. So then I thought maybe we could go as John Travolta and Olivia NewtonJohn from Grease, but again the hair and costumes was not working, plus Justin hates John Travolta and Grease. Then out of the blue Justin suggests he be the Lone Ranger and I can be Tonto. After all the laughing died down we decided that that was actually a good idea. So now we have to borrow a white cowboy hat and I have to find some toy guns and make him a mask. I will rent a indian brave costume from the costume store and use bronzer on my face. It will be very funny. I can't believe that he is going to do this, it should be so much fun.

2 comments:

Lori B. said...

OH, you have GOT to post pictures of your costumes!!!!!!! That sounds like a blast!!!!!

By the way, great job on the posts lately, I loved reading them. Hemi is just such a cutie!!!

Dani said...

I definatly agree, pictures are a must!