Saturday, December 13, 2008

Famous People Christmas Party


So the party was really fun. There where about 25 people and lots in worse costumes than us. Jesus was there, he got his beard caught on a Christmas wreath when he was coming in the house, it was very funny.
We were randomly broken into teams to go on a scavenger hunt though town in the blizzard. I was chosen as a driver as I don't drink, so I had to drive our big lifted truck. I felt bad for our team as I am not that fast of a driver esp in a blizzard, but we did pretty good. We had to find random items like a rubbarb leaf, rotten banana etc. The second half we had to take pictures/videos of someone on our team doing things such as chewing a strangers already chewed gum, dancing on speakers, getting a stranger to give us the shirt off his back. It was really fun. Justin and I were on other teams, his team was really fast and they won. After we all tried to play games but by then some people were quite drunk, like Justin and could not understand the rules for some of the games.

2 comments:

Lori B. said...

You looked great, glad you had fun!!

Dani said...

sounds like WAY too much fun, and the costumes are priceless