Monday, December 22, 2008

Update

So I just got back from the doctors. The doctor I think I have decided on is away till mid Jan so I went to a different guy. They did a urine BHCG at the clinic that was positive and I have blood work done at the hospital to check the level of pregnancy hormone. The doc is supposed to call me with the numbers, he is kinda scatterbrained though, so I may have to call him. Also he booked me an ultrasound so I can be sure of my dates. My ultrasound is for Jan 6th, which is great. Just hoping I can get my serum levels back before we tell our parents at Christmas. I hope they are high!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Glad to hear that your visit went good. Hope to see those numbers very high! I'm hopeing that I have delieved by the 6th when you get your ultrasound!