Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Waiting

Just waiting for a call from the doctor on my blood levels. Waiting, waiting....

Getting very excited about going to my parents house for Christmas and telling them. I don't have any cute ideas of how to tell them, maybe Justin will. Also I am hoping we will meet Justin's Dad for supper on our way home on Sat and tell him. He will be so happy. He may be out of the country though as he has not emailed me back yet, he works overseas. Also thinking we should call Justin's brother to let him know as we wont be seeing him this Christmas. And than that just leaves Justin's Mom and her Husband who we will likely call on Christmas day.

Well that is my update other than I still have a terrible sore throat. It is much worse at night. Makes it hard to sleep. I am feeling good otherwise, little bit of dizziness at the doctors yesterday and feel a little bit of a seasick stomach sometimes, but very very good!

1 comment:

Lori B. said...

From what I've heard, that little bit of sick feeling is a good sign!! :-) Can't wait to hear an update when you hear from the dr. and hear how your parents react!!!